Client-side and server-side examination of user content. You know, For the Children™. But, hey, only if the AI says so?
Joe’s Security Axioms, Abridged & Subject to Change
- Amorality: Technical capabilities are not bound by ethics, policy, terms of service, end user agreements, or marketing.
- Precedent: Once in place, technical capabilities are not removed. If anything, they are expanded and duplicated.
- Exploitability: If a technical capability can be exploited, it will be — and probably not as you imagined.
- Client-Side: It doesn’t matter if you use end-to-end encryption if your endpoint is compromised.
- Server-Side: Data held by a third party will inevitably be mined, compromised, and exploited.
No worries though. You have nothing to hide. Besides, what could possibly go wrong?